Highest Car Insurance Rates By State
According to the national association of insurance commissioners 2009 report the states that ranked highest for car insurance in 2007 are district of columbia new jersey louisiana new york florida rhode island delaware nevada massachusetts and connecticut.
Highest car insurance rates by state. In the past year car insurance rates have risen across 41 states including washington dc and fallen in just ten states. Data gleaned from each state s department of insurance show that auto insurance costs continue to rise. Topping our list is new jersey which has the highest average car insurance rates. The most expensive states for car insurance coverage.
State required insurance minimums can also raise or lower insurance costs. The states with the highest auto insurance rates are michigan louisiana and florida. As an example michigan uses a unique no fault insurance system that in many ways is responsible for its high premiums. The 10 states the study determined as having the highest annual auto insurance rates are.
For one it s an urban state with lots of traffic. Auto insurance rates by state. We pulled insurance quotes from six major insurance companies and averaged the premiums so you have an accurate estimate of what it costs to insure the car of your. Call us toll free.
States set car insurance regulations and minimum insurance requirements which can have a major impact on the rates paid by residents. That s more than 105 every month. Rates varied considerably from a low average of about 900 in maine to a high average of 2 878 in michigan which is a startling difference for the very same product for advice on getting a better rate see experts share top tips for saving on auto insurance. See car insurance rates by zip code plus state laws.
Why is nj car insurance so expensive. The cheapest us region for car insurance is new england 1 305 per year followed closely by the great plains 1 449. Colorado has seen the highest year over year rate increase at 19 and montana saw the greatest decrease of 21. The annual average expenditure for the district of columbia in 2007 was 1 140 followed by new jersey s 1 104.
State laws play a key role in a city s car insurance rates car insurance rates vary greatly from zip code to zip code detroit has the most expensive average car insurance premiums in the country.
- Insurance Jobs In Zimbabwe 2019
- Insurance Company Ratings Texas
- Insurance Company Auto Quebec
- Insurance Companies Richmond Ky
- Insurance Exchange Of The Automobile Club
- Insurance Investigator Jobs Georgia
- Insurance Group Toyota Yaris
- Insurance Defense Lawyers Association
- Insurance Jokes In Hindi
- Insurance Company List Of Bangladesh
- Insurance Companies Near Peebles Ohio
- Insurance Company Denied My Claim Now What
- Insurance Company Austin Minnesota
- Insurance Deductible Law Texas
- Insurance Company Jobs Suffolk County Ny
- Insurance Company Asking For Medical Records
- Insurance Institute Richburg Sc
- Insurance Company In Susanville California
- Insurance Lawyer Austin Tx
- Insurance Knowledge Matters Reading Quiz