Highest Car Insurance Rates By State
In the past year car insurance rates have risen across 41 states including washington dc and fallen in just ten states.
Highest car insurance rates by state. That s more than 105 every month. Auto insurance rates by state. Data gleaned from each state s department of insurance show that auto insurance costs continue to rise. For one it s an urban state with lots of traffic.
State required insurance minimums can also raise or lower insurance costs. Topping our list is new jersey which has the highest average car insurance rates. As an example michigan uses a unique no fault insurance system that in many ways is responsible for its high premiums. The annual average expenditure for the district of columbia in 2007 was 1 140 followed by new jersey s 1 104.
The states with the highest auto insurance rates are michigan louisiana and florida. Rates varied considerably from a low average of about 900 in maine to a high average of 2 878 in michigan which is a startling difference for the very same product for advice on getting a better rate see experts share top tips for saving on auto insurance. The cheapest us region for car insurance is new england 1 305 per year followed closely by the great plains 1 449. Why is nj car insurance so expensive.
See car insurance rates by zip code plus state laws. We pulled insurance quotes from six major insurance companies and averaged the premiums so you have an accurate estimate of what it costs to insure the car of your. States set car insurance regulations and minimum insurance requirements which can have a major impact on the rates paid by residents. What are the most expensive states for car insurance.
The 10 states the study determined as having the highest annual auto insurance rates are. Call us toll free. Colorado has seen the highest year over year rate increase at 19 and montana saw the greatest decrease of 21. Car insurance rates in general will vary from one state to another for a variety of socio political.
State laws play a key role in a city s car insurance rates car insurance rates vary greatly from zip code to zip code detroit has the most expensive average car insurance premiums in the country.
- How Do Insurance Companies Make Money On Annuities
- Hong Kong Express Insurance
- Foster Insurance Galesburg Il
- Geico Insurance Card Template Download
- Farmers Insurance Exchange Unclaimed Property
- Earthquake Insurance Companies In California
- Health Insurance Companies In United States
- Health Insurance Apple Care
- Do You Need House Insurance Before Exchange
- Health Insurance Companies Knoxville Tn
- Health Insurance Terms Quizlet
- Ho3 Insurance Policy Definition
- How Does Insurance Company Value A Totaled Car
- Health Insurance Policy Number Format
- Health Insurance Companies Arizona
- How Insurance Companies Make Money On Annuities
- Don T Have Insurance Card Yet
- Foremost Insurance Agents Near Me
- Geico Insurance Policy Number Example
- Health Insurance Policy Id Number