Insurance Agent Job Growth
Breaking the numbers down further.
Insurance agent job growth. Projected growth through 2022. To get right to the point the job outlook for people working in the insurance industry is good. Bureau of labor statistics the job growth outlook for insurance agents from 2016 to 2026 relative to other occupations and industries is 10 driven by a continued need for insurance products. The job growth in these areas should continue in 2019 and later as one quarter of the employees in the industry are projected to retire in the next four years.
Compare the job duties education job growth and pay of insurance sales agents with similar occupations. Make the next step in your career on monster jobs. Demand for insurance sales agents is expected to go up with an expected 168 070 new jobs filled by 2018. According to the bureau of labor statistics the insurance industry is projected to grow 10 by 2022 from where it was in 2012.
Total insurance sales agent jobs are projected to grow. Prospects for insurance agents are closely tied to the growth of the broader economy the bureau of labor statistics projects 10 2 percent employment growth for insurance sales agents between 2018. This growth rate compares to the projected 7 growth for all occupations. Building an insurance agency requires a lot of time effort and investment thankfully you don t have to reinvent the wheel when it comes to growth strategies and sales.
Employment growth should be stronger for agents selling health insurance as this segment of the insurance industry is projected to grow faster than others. Apply now for jobs hiring near you. More information including links to o net. Learn more about insurance sales agents by visiting additional resources including o net a source on key characteristics of workers and occupations.
According to the u s. He added that one caveat to the job growth in this sector is that the bureau of labor statistics fails to distinguish between different types of insurance agent and brokers as part of its data. Vacancies for this career have increased by 11 54 percent nationwide in that time with an average growth of 1 92 percent per year. Browse 6119 insurance agent jobs on our job search engine.
Where the job growth is as with last year the most rapid job growth in the insurance industry continues to be among sales agents actuaries and data analysts.
- Auto Insurance Quotes Comparison Illinois
- Check Vehicle Insurance Claim History
- Car Insurance Young Driver Telematics
- An Insurance Company Is Quizlet Macroeconomics
- Auto Insurance Key Terms
- Biggest Insurance Companies Chubb
- Car Insurance Estimator Nyc
- Car Insurance Companies Colorado Springs
- Cheap Insurance Companies In Sumter South Carolina
- Biggest Insurance Companies In Korea
- Dental Insurance Companies That Start With A
- Car Insurance Companies Colorado
- Clean Shell Insurance Companies For Sale
- Car Insurance Quotes Online State Farm
- Auto Insurance Companies May Offer Premium Discounts For
- Car Insurance Rates By Age Uk
- Car Insurance Companies In Dillwyn Virginia
- Car Insurance Deductible Definition
- Car Insurance Annual Cost India
- Best Insurance Companies For Fast Cars