Insurance Agent Job Growth
Apply now for jobs hiring near you.
Insurance agent job growth. Where the job growth is as with last year the most rapid job growth in the insurance industry continues to be among sales agents actuaries and data analysts. The overall job outlook for insurance sales agent careers has been positive since 2004. Building an insurance agency requires a lot of time effort and investment thankfully you don t have to reinvent the wheel when it comes to growth strategies and sales. This growth rate compares to the projected 7 growth for all occupations.
Compare the job duties education job growth and pay of insurance sales agents with similar occupations. Total insurance sales agent jobs are projected to grow. Employment growth should be stronger for agents selling health insurance as this segment of the insurance industry is projected to grow faster than others. Projected growth through 2022.
According to the u s. Learn more about insurance sales agents by visiting additional resources including o net a source on key characteristics of workers and occupations. Breaking the numbers down further. Bureau of labor statistics the job growth outlook for insurance agents from 2016 to 2026 relative to other occupations and industries is 10 driven by a continued need for insurance products.
The job growth in these areas should continue in 2019 and later as one quarter of the employees in the industry are projected to retire in the next four years. Vacancies for this career have increased by 11 54 percent nationwide in that time with an average growth of 1 92 percent per year. More information including links to o net. According to the bureau of labor statistics the insurance industry is projected to grow 10 by 2022 from where it was in 2012.
He added that one caveat to the job growth in this sector is that the bureau of labor statistics fails to distinguish between different types of insurance agent and brokers as part of its data. To learn more tips for growing your agency make sure to check out our free ebook 5 smart ways to set up your auto insurance agency for success. Make the next step in your career on monster jobs. Employment of insurance sales agents in direct health and medical insurance carriers is projected to grow 28 percent from 2016 to 2026.
To get right to the point the job outlook for people working in the insurance industry is good.
- Insurance Group Toyota Yaris Hybrid
- Insurance Company Asking For Medical Records
- Insurance For Dogs In Ontario
- Insurance For Young Drivers Temporary
- Insurance Company Beaverton Mi
- Insurance Company Auto Quebec
- Insurance For Weekend Car
- Insurance Institute For Highway Safety Protocols
- Insurance Company Examples In Business
- Insurance Institute For Highway Safety Iihs Top Safety Pick
- Insurance Companies Of Usa
- Insurance Company Quality Ratings
- Insurance Deductible For Roof Replacement
- Insurance Group Jaguar Xe
- Insurance Company Denies Appraisal
- Insurance For Young Drivers Cheap
- Insurance For Dog Training Business
- Insurance Company Blountstown Florida
- Insurance Company Jobs In Bangladesh
- Insurance Investigator Jobs Georgia