Insurance Agent Naics Code
It is part of the waste treatment and disposal 5622 industry group and part of the administrative and support and waste management and remediation services 56 sector.
Insurance agent naics code. Sic naics extended sic isic international nace uksic anzsic scian français scian español. 1 selling real estate for others. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in acting as agents i e brokers in selling annuities and insurance policies. Naics 524210 insurance agencies and brokerages these national industry specific occupational employment and wage estimates are calculated with data collected from employers of all sizes in metropolitan and nonmetropolitan areas in every state and the district of columbia in naics 524210 insurance agencies and brokerages.
Insurance businesses fall into the major group 64 all sic codes for this industry will start with these numbers. Naics for insurance 524126 direct property and casualty insurance carriers. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in acting as agents i e brokers in selling annuities and insurance policies. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in acting as agents and or brokers in one or more of the following.
Naics codes classify the economy into 20 sectors which are separated into 99 3 digit subsectors which are divided into 311 4 digit industry groups which are further subdivided into 709 5 digit industries and finally disaggregated into 1057 6 digit u s. You can then find out more about the business type by looking at the final digits. And 3 renting real estate for others. 2 buying real estate for others.
Naics code 524210 insurance agencies and brokerages definition of naics code 524210. Sic code 6411 is used by insurance agents brokers and service. Insurance companies use naics codes to identify customers by industry code. 6411 insurance agents brokers and service agents primarily representing one or more insurance carriers or brokers not representing any particular carriers primarily engaged as independent contractors in the sale or placement of insurance contracts with carriers but not employees of the insurance carriers they represent.
Sic vs naics codes business list by naics code why do i need a naics code.
- Life Insurance Vocabulary Words
- National Insurance Rates Yearly
- National Insurance Policy Number Format
- List Of Non Life Insurance Companies In Nepal
- Is Insurance On A Tesla More Expensive
- National Insurance Number Brp Tier 4
- Medical Insurance Companies In Egypt
- Policy Holder Id Number Insurance Card
- Insurance Underwriting Exam Questions
- Insurance Underwriter Resume Sample
- Is The General Insurance Geico
- Property Insurance Brokers Near Me
- National Insurance Card Jamaica
- National Insurance Scheme Card Jamaica
- National Insurance Number Back Of Brp
- Kemper Insurance Ultimate Endorsement
- Life Insurance Companies Best
- Life Insurance 30 Year Old Female
- Obtain Insurance License Iowa
- My Illinois Insurance License