Insurance Underwriter Annual Salary
Those in specialized fields such as health care workers compensation or marine insurance are most likely to have the greatest earning potential.
Insurance underwriter annual salary. Experienced insurance underwriters can earn well into six figures. People working as an insurance underwriter in your area are making on average 53 070 per year or the same as the national average annual salary of 53 070. While ziprecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as 107 000 and as low as 19 000 the majority of entry level insurance underwriter salaries currently range between 33 000 25th percentile to 77 500 75th percentile across the united states. Filter by location to see insurance underwriter salaries in your area.
The average salary for an insurance underwriter is 56 654. The total cash compensation which includes base and annual incentives can vary anywhere from 60 810 to 79 733 with the average total cash compensation of 69 381. 69 760 33 54 hour top 10 annual salary. Visit payscale to research insurance underwriter salaries by city experience skill employer and more.
The national average salary for a insurance underwriter is 46 289 in united states. The base salary for insurance underwriter ranges from 60 593 to 79 534 with the average base salary of 69 225. The highest paying state for insurance underwriters is new hampshire with a median annual salary of 80 530. The average underwriter salary in the united states is 79 427 as of july 27 2020.
The average salary for an underwriter in canada is c 53 095. The range for our most popular underwriter positions listed below typically falls between 44 769 and 114 084. For more salary information of insurance underwriters profession in a specific state use the links in the table. Ranks number 1 out of 50 states nationwide for insurance underwriter salaries.
Visit payscale to research underwriter salaries by city experience skill employer and more. Keep in mind that salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors including position education certifications additional skills and the number of years you have spent in your. The lowest paying state is guam with a median annual salary of 36 650. As of jul 28 2020 the average annual pay for an entry level insurance underwriter in the united states is 57 334 a year.
Insurance underwriter salary.
- Medical Insurance Companies Stocks
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Jobs Near Me
- Life Insurance With Hmo
- National Insurance Waiting Period
- Nursing Jobs In Insurance Companies Uk
- My Illinois Insurance License
- Medical Insurance Companies In Egypt
- Medical Insurance Companies In Vancouver
- National Insurance Company Ltd Online Renewal
- Landlord Insurance Victoria Reviews
- Motorbike Insurance Companies In Kenya
- Life Insurance In Usa Wikipedia
- Life Insurance Quote Sheet Template
- Life Insurance Insurance Quotes In Tamil
- Policy Id Number On Insurance Card
- Life Insurance Vocabulary Words
- Motor Vehicle Insurance Companies In Zambia
- Pet Insurance For Giant Breeds
- Progressive Insurance Quote For Rv
- Kemper Insurance Ultimate Endorsement