Property Insurance Broker Salary
Property and casualty insurance agents earn 35 000 annually on average or 17 per hour which is 60 less than the national average for all working americans our data indicates that the best paid property and casualty insurance agents work for aaa at 62 000 annually while the lowest paid property and casualty insurance agents work for state.
Property insurance broker salary. The average salary for an insurance broker in south africa is r278 783. Licensed property casualty insurance agent salary get a free salary comparison based on job title skills experience and education. Accurate reliable salary and compensation comparisons. Property casualty p c.
The average salary for insurance broker at companies like camden property trust in the united states is 92 252 as of june 28 2020 but the range typically falls between 79 735 and 112 724. The national average salary for a property and casualty insurance agent is 17 in united states. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have. The national average salary for a insurance broker is 70 049 in united states.
Salary estimates are based on 6 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by property and casualty insurance agent employees. As of aug 1 2020 the average annual pay for a property and casualty insurance agent in the united states is 37 473 a year. 28 property and casualty insurance agent salaries. The average insurance agent salary in ohio is 49 869 as of june 28 2020 but the range typically falls between 45 545 and 56 255.
Visit payscale to research insurance broker salaries by city experience skill employer and more. While ziprecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as 177 500 and as low as 23 500 the majority of insurance broker salaries currently range between 50 000 25th percentile to 100 000 75th percentile across the united states. National california nevada. Filter by location to see insurance broker salaries in your area.
While ziprecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as 59 000 and as low as 20 500 the majority of property and casualty insurance agent salaries currently range between 30 000 25th percentile to 44 500 75th percentile across the united states. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. Filter by location to see property and casualty insurance agent salaries in your area.
- Health Care Insurance Kansas City
- Describe The Insurance Underwriting Process
- Farmers Insurance Auto Insurance Quote
- Health Insurance Companies Arizona
- How Do Insurance Companies Make Money On Annuities
- Health Insurance Underwriting Process Flow
- Healthcare Insurance Companies In Dallas Tx
- Ghana Health Insurance Renewal Code
- Health Insurance For Healthcare Workers
- Earthquake Insurance Companies In California
- Health Insurance Davenport Iowa
- Health Insurance Policy Id Number
- Find Insurance Broker Near Me
- Enterprise Insurance Training Glen Burnie Maryland
- Great American Insurance Underwriter Salary
- Health Insurance Bik Refund
- Do You Need Umbrella Insurance
- Health Insurance Leads Live Transfer
- Dental Insurance Waiting Period Reddit
- Health Insurance Terminology Pdf