Property Insurance Broker Salary
28 property and casualty insurance agent salaries.
Property insurance broker salary. The average salary for insurance broker at companies like camden property trust in the united states is 92 252 as of june 28 2020 but the range typically falls between 79 735 and 112 724. While ziprecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as 177 500 and as low as 23 500 the majority of insurance broker salaries currently range between 50 000 25th percentile to 100 000 75th percentile across the united states. Filter by location to see property and casualty insurance agent salaries in your area. As of aug 1 2020 the average annual pay for a property and casualty insurance agent in the united states is 37 473 a year.
Property and casualty insurance agents earn 35 000 annually on average or 17 per hour which is 60 less than the national average for all working americans our data indicates that the best paid property and casualty insurance agents work for aaa at 62 000 annually while the lowest paid property and casualty insurance agents work for state. As of jul 30 2020 the average annual pay for an insurance broker in the united states is 84 989 a year. While ziprecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as 59 000 and as low as 20 500 the majority of property and casualty insurance agent salaries currently range between 30 000 25th percentile to 44 500 75th percentile across the united states. Visit payscale to research insurance broker salaries by city experience skill employer and more.
Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. Salaries for related job titles. Licensed property casualty insurance agent salary get a free salary comparison based on job title skills experience and education. Accurate reliable salary and compensation comparisons.
The national average salary for a insurance broker is 70 049 in united states. The average salary for an insurance broker in south africa is r278 783. The national average salary for a property and casualty insurance agent is 17 in united states. The average insurance agent salary in ohio is 49 869 as of june 28 2020 but the range typically falls between 45 545 and 56 255.
Salary estimates are based on 229 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance broker employees. Property casualty p c. Salary estimates are based on 6 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by property and casualty insurance agent employees.
- Health Insurance Companies In Florida
- Good Insurance Companies For Mobile Homes
- Direct Insurance Companies Uk
- Health Insurance Options After Quitting Job
- General Insurance Companies Share Price
- Health Insurance Verification Website
- Geico Insurance Quote By Vin
- Health Insurance Tpa E Card
- Health Insurance For Small Business New York
- Health Insurance Companies Ny
- Home Insurance King Florida
- Do You Need Business Insurance
- Geico Insurance Giving Money Back
- Health Insurance For Healthcare Workers
- Health Insurance Waiver Georgia Southern
- Do You Need House Insurance Before Exchange
- Homeowners Insurance Companies In Florida List
- Homeowners Insurance Declaration Page Farmers
- Etf Life Insurance Application
- Farmers Insurance Auto Insurance Quote