Highest Car Insurance Rates By State
For one it s an urban state with lots of traffic.
Highest car insurance rates by state. In the past year car insurance rates have risen across 41 states including washington dc and fallen in just ten states. Car insurance rates in general will vary from one state to another for a variety of socio political. State car insurance rates change dramatically by state and between cities. State laws play a key role in a city s car insurance rates car insurance rates vary greatly from zip code to zip code detroit has the most expensive average car insurance premiums in the country.
The cheapest us region for car insurance is new england 1 305 per year followed closely by the great plains 1 449. Why is nj car insurance so expensive. That s more than 105 every month. The states with the highest auto insurance rates are michigan louisiana and florida.
Call us toll free. States set car insurance regulations and minimum insurance requirements which can have a major impact on the rates paid by residents. Colorado has seen the highest year over year rate increase at 19 and montana saw the greatest decrease of 21. The most expensive states for car insurance coverage.
As an example michigan uses a unique no fault insurance system that in many ways is responsible for its high premiums. According to the national association of insurance commissioners 2009 report the states that ranked highest for car insurance in 2007 are district of columbia new jersey louisiana new york florida rhode island delaware nevada massachusetts and connecticut. What are the most expensive states for car insurance. See car insurance rates by zip code plus state laws.
Topping our list is new jersey which has the highest average car insurance rates. We pulled insurance quotes from six major insurance companies and averaged the premiums so you have an accurate estimate of what it costs to insure the car of your. Rates varied considerably from a low average of about 900 in maine to a high average of 2 878 in michigan which is a startling difference for the very same product for advice on getting a better rate see experts share top tips for saving on auto insurance. State required insurance minimums can also raise or lower insurance costs.
The annual average expenditure for the district of columbia in 2007 was 1 140 followed by new jersey s 1 104.
- Umbrella Insurance Policy Allstate
- Subrogation Between Insurance Companies
- State By State Insurance Rates
- Total Number Of Insurance Companies In Usa
- Which Insurance Companies Are Giving Back Premiums
- Zenith Insurance Company Am Best Rating
- Seattle Based Insurance Giant Crossword
- Umr Insurance Breast Pump
- Term Life Insurance Underwriting Process
- Univista Insurance Near Me
- Top Insurance Companies By Size
- Young Driver Insurance Ontario
- Stillwater Insurance Umbrella Policy
- Value Stream Mapping Insurance Company
- Property Insurance Companies Minnesota
- Statutory Declaration Insurance Claim
- Revolution Insurance Technologies Austin
- Renters Insurance Davenport Iowa
- Vehicle Insurance Companies In Hutchinson Kansas
- Property Insurance Plus Quote