Insurance Agent Job Growth
Total insurance sales agent jobs are projected to grow.
Insurance agent job growth. Demand for insurance sales agents is expected to go up with an expected 168 070 new jobs filled by 2018. This growth rate compares to the projected 7 growth for all occupations. The overall job outlook for insurance sales agent careers has been positive since 2004. Prospects for insurance agents are closely tied to the growth of the broader economy the bureau of labor statistics projects 10 2 percent employment growth for insurance sales agents between 2018.
Where the job growth is as with last year the most rapid job growth in the insurance industry continues to be among sales agents actuaries and data analysts. Learn more about insurance sales agents by visiting additional resources including o net a source on key characteristics of workers and occupations. Make the next step in your career on monster jobs. Bureau of labor statistics the job growth outlook for insurance agents from 2016 to 2026 relative to other occupations and industries is 10 driven by a continued need for insurance products.
Employment growth should be stronger for agents selling health insurance as this segment of the insurance industry is projected to grow faster than others. The job growth in these areas should continue in 2019 and later as one quarter of the employees in the industry are projected to retire in the next four years. Breaking the numbers down further. Vacancies for this career have increased by 11 54 percent nationwide in that time with an average growth of 1 92 percent per year.
More information including links to o net. According to the u s. Apply now for jobs hiring near you. Employment of insurance sales agents in direct health and medical insurance carriers is projected to grow 28 percent from 2016 to 2026.
According to the bureau of labor statistics the insurance industry is projected to grow 10 by 2022 from where it was in 2012. To learn more tips for growing your agency make sure to check out our free ebook 5 smart ways to set up your auto insurance agency for success. To get right to the point the job outlook for people working in the insurance industry is good. Projected growth through 2022.
He added that one caveat to the job growth in this sector is that the bureau of labor statistics fails to distinguish between different types of insurance agent and brokers as part of its data.
- Best Insurance Companies For Performance Cars
- Biggest Life Insurance Companies
- Biggest Insurance Companies Chubb
- Are Insurance Companies Open On New Year S Eve
- Auto Insurance Companies Refunding Money
- Car Insurance Companies In Dillwyn Virginia
- Auto Insurance Companies With Highest Customer Satisfaction
- Car Insurance Policy Number Format
- Best Term Life Insurance Companies
- Blank Geico Insurance Card Template Download
- Auto Insurance Companies In Knoxville Tn
- Car Insurance Young Drivers With Claims
- Business Insurance Types Uk
- Cincinnati Insurance Company Kansas City
- Auto Insurance Companies In Pikeville Ky
- Best Insurance Domain Names
- Car Insurance Companies Giving Credits
- Car Insurance Moline Il
- Car Insurance Companies Kitchener Ontario
- Can You Deposit Insurance Claim Check