Insurance Sales Agent Salary California
Insurance sales agents made a median salary of 50 600 in 2018.
Insurance sales agent salary california. Insurance agent salaries at farmers insurance group can range from 25 181 137 659. This estimate is based upon 72 farmers insurance group insurance agent salary report s provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. The average salary for a insurance agent is 69 062 per year in california. The national average salary for a insurance sales agent is 38 874 in united states.
The average salary for an insurance sales agent is 38 511. While ziprecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as 139 601 and as low as 20 645 the majority of medicare insurance agent salaries currently range between 36 374 25th percentile to 88 479 75th percentile in california. The average insurance agent salary in california is 57 136 as of july 27 2020 but the range typically falls between 52 182 and 64 452. Hourly rate can vary widely depending on many important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession.
76 420 100 135 9 56 232. Visit payscale to research insurance sales agent salaries by city experience skill employer and more. The typical farmers insurance group insurance agent salary is 45 469. Salary estimates are based on 1 054 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance sales agent employees.
The average hourly wage for an insurance agent in the united states is 25 as of july 27 2020 but the range typically falls between 22 and 28. Filter by location to see insurance sales agent salaries in your area. Here s a look at the full ranking for all. We then ranked every state on this criteria with the state with the highest salary index ranking as highest average salary for insurance agents.
Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors including education certifications additional skills the number of years you have spent in your profession. The best paid 25 percent made 77 930 that year while the lowest paid 25 percent made 36 040. As an example the cost of living index in california is 135 9 and the average pay is 76420 so our index value would be. Learn about salaries benefits salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most.
- Top Safety Pick By The Insurance Institute For Highway Safety
- Top Safety Pick By The Insurance Institute For Highway Safety Iihs
- Work From Home Insurance Jobs Houston Tx
- Usps Insurance Claim Number
- Workers Comp Insurance Agents Near Me
- Vehicle Insurance Companies In Saudi Arabia
- Publicly Traded Canadian Insurance Companies
- Quotes For Health Insurance
- Yearly Cost Of Homeowners Insurance
- Usaa Gap Insurance Companies
- Which Job Titles Reduce Car Insurance
- Usaa Insurance San Diego Ca
- Unemployment Insurance In Spanish
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd Wiki
- Top Ten Insurance Companies For Young Drivers
- Top Insurance Companies By Size
- Revolution Insurance Technologies Austin
- Value Stream Mapping Insurance Company
- Top Insurance Companies For Healthcare
- State Farm Insurance Agent Near Me